Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello to all of you that read my blog. I hope that you had a wonderful, safe, relaxing thanksgiving day. We all should be very thankful that we still have have the strength to be alive and enjoy this special day with our friends and families.

Food:
What did I do: Wow, I did not cook....my mom did. I woke up around 7:00 am, looked at the time and realized that it was not a work day so I went back to sleep. Guess when I woke up again...11:30 am. Thanks right, 11:30 am. I guess I was kind of tired there, you think. By this time my mom has already cooked the potato salad, the collard greens, the canned yams, and was preparing the stuffing (my favorite). Oh yeah the homemade macaroni and cheese was in the oven. Man o' man. We ATE some food!!! And watched football of course.

Football:
WHAT ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!! That was a good game. They beat up on the Seattle Seahawks...Sorry Julie. And the Tennessee Titans came to play some football as well. Now I can not say that about the Arizona Cardinals though. Kurt Warner was not on his A game yesterday. He threw 4 interceptions. That game made Donovan McNabb look like the superstar that he has been for many years now. They scored like 2-3 touchdowns in the first quarter ( I don't feel like looking it up to be certain, but you get my drift). Westbrook came to play some football as well.

Well I am going to go to bed now. I have been doing some homework and now my head is hurting. But I am busting it out with the grades.

Good night and remember to be thankful for everything that we have each and every day. Do not sweat the small stuff...it ain't worth it.

-Yulanda

1 comment:

Julie said...

hahaha..... it's ok, I just think back to the playoffs a couple years ago when romo fumbled the snap and the seahawks went to the playoffs :)